If you haven’t tried making this yourself, this the time to give it a shot.
All-purpose spices (Maggi cube)
Salt to taste
- Chop the ayoyo leaves into smaller sizes
- Boil water, add chopped onion, powdered fish, powdered okro and dawadawa.
- After 5 minutes add ayoyo leaves and saltpetre
- Don’t cover, stir continuously until ingredients become very soft.
- Add salt and seasoning. Allow to simmer for 3 minutes and soup is ready.
- Cut meat into desirable sizes. Wash and put meat in a big saucepan over moderate heat.
- Blend onion, ginger, garlic and add to meat.
- Add salt and seasoning and cover the meat to steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat until hot and then add the olive oil, then add the chicken.
- Fry on one side until browned and then flip.
- Brown the second side and then transfer the meat to a bowl.
- Add chopped onion and garlic and saute until tender and starting to brown.
- Add grinded pepper, tomato puree and stir intermittently.
- Wash salmon and fish powder (herrings), then add to the stew.
- After 6-10 minutes, add spices and allow to cook.
- Taste for salt and add some chopped onions.
- Finally, add fried meat and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve with your Tuo zaafi.
#DIY #Recipes #Ayoyo #soup #beef #stew #ARTICLE